Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Here we are in March... where does the time go?! Business has been pretty quiet around here, or so it seems, not much to blog about. For the first time in December I sold my granola, LOTS of it. (140 bags of Maple pecan and "Cookie" granola) It was a one of my new years resolutions for 2010, to "do something" with my granola. What can I say, I'm a last minute kind of gal, and I did "something". New Year was spent with extended family, talk about a party! Then purging the house of Gluten. I decided to try to help Charlie's eczema we would all go gluten free to see if it help him clear up. I'm learning so much, we are eating healthier, and no one has died yet from eating more veggies. Valentine's Day was pretty low key. Charlie had a party with 10 of his little friends, and the next day he was sick. HELLO FLU! Since germs are the only things we really know how to really share in this family... we all got some kind of sick. My littles shared the worst of it with me (the only thing worse than being sick as the mom is being a sick mom with really sick littles) my middles both had the cough, while Gina and Mike worked through some aches and a drippy nose. Needless to say, the last few weeks have been the worst in years! I have a renewed appreciation for good health and happy children. Now here we are in March, awaiting spring break next week with snow, snow, and more snow. Don't get me wrong, I love the snow. It's beautiful, clean and I have a great husband who does ALL the shoveling. Yet I find this so funny, because spring doesn't actually spring in Montana until late May early June. Evidently spring break in Montana means one of two things... a sunny beach, or skiing. Spring break for my little company won't be either of those two things. I'm not sure yet what kind of fun it will bring. So only a few pictures to share this time around.

No comments: